Translate

Sunday 29 July 2012

Minchellas, the seafront, South Shields

It's been a lovely South Shields day today.  Sun, music in the park, washing drying on the line, and a sudden longing for a cafe bellisimo at Minchellas.  I haven't had one of those for ages, and the time was when Wombat and I used to drink them regularly...

To my shame, I haven't checked out the new, expanded Minchellas either.  It's now got toilets, far more inside seating (though today most people were outside on the patio area).  The entrance has moved from the side to the back as well.

I sat in the 'new bit' inside to enjoy my bellisimo.  I waited patiently for the icecream to melt into the coffee and carefully spooned the squirty cream off the top before slurping the rest through the straw provided.  It really doesn't get better than this.  Bellisimo all round, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment