Translate

Sunday 18 December 2011

Bits n bobs

Nearly Christmas and the year end!  Trying to tie up all the loose ends!  Urlspy tells me that this blog is ranked 3,710,927th in the UK!  I've no idea if this is good or bad - how many of us out there are blogging our little hearts out?
 
Only two cafes to visit from the hitlist and then what?  Well, to end the year, some of my companions have suggested an oscar-style blog ceremony, categories to be decided, honouring the establishments visited this year.  That will be coming up before the year end. 

For 2012 I intend to keep this going as an occasional blog (dv) continuing with as yet unvisited places on the hitlist and with other food ideas.  My New Year resolution for 2012 will involve another blog but of course I can't tell you about that until we have rung in the new year.

I must make mention of the cafe at Newcastle Civic Centre - very worth a visit - rekindled a love of institutional food first discovered in the NHS.  Also Libby and Pepi's cafe in Adelaide Terrace - an extensive menu of philipino and oriental food which I did not do justice to when I ordered a cup of tea and a Kitkat - their time will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment